Sit down with one of our recruiters to review if the program is a good fit for you. We’ll provide a detailed walk through of the program from start to finish. Upon submitting the enrollment below we’ll schedule a phone, zoom, or in person meeting to review your resume, program highlights, expectations and answer any questions.
1. A320 SYSTEMS TRAINING
Receive formal A320 systems training to prepare you to pass your type, teach, & later fly the aircraft!
2. INSTRUCTION & LEADERSHIP
Get AX3 Certified to deliver highly engaging instruction. Receive leadership training to command your class & crew!
3. PROCEDURES & MANUALS
Review the Spirit manual structure and exact flows, checklists & callouts to prepare you for your new career!
4. TOURS OBSERVATIONS & FINAL INTERVIEW
Tour various airline logistics centers, observe new hire training events & receive your final instructor interview by Spirit Airlines!
90 Day Mentor Program Footprint
THE INSTRUCTOR POSITION
- One (1) year experience as an Instructor (CFI, Ground, Simulator, Evaluator or Examiner) in an accredited university flight training program or an approved part 121, 135 or 142 training program.
- Restricted ATP minimums.
- Preferred four (4) year college degree.
- Must possess the maturity to effectively command the classroom or training event.
- Must have a personal commitment towards student success.
- An 18 month commitment in the Flight Operations/Training department before becoming a First Officer.
- Must be able to train for and achieve an A320 type rating.
- Primary ground instructor for pilot initial new hire basic indoctrination training in the classroom environment.
- Conduct aircraft procedures and systems training events using an A320 Procedure Trainer and Level 4 Flight Training Device respectively.
- Directly involved in a wide array of Flight Operations/Training department programs and projects as assigned.
- Collaborate with FOI team as part of a forum for research, evaluation and implementation of new or revised training systems, policies and procedures.
- Any additional duties or special projects as assigned by Flight Operations Management.
Instruct 18 months then fly as a First Officer
Immediate Travel benefits with buddy passes
Complete healthcare package
401K with employer matching